2022 Annual Report Now Available!
The MWMC’s Annual Report is published every year to share the accomplishments of the regional wastewater partnership and provide awareness for upcoming projects and yearly financials. We are proud of the ways we have served our community in the past year and will continue to do so every day! Read the full report here.
Eugene-Springfield’s resource for clean water & sustainable management practices.
The Metropolitan Wastewater Management Commission (MWMC) protects our local health, safety, and environment by providing high quality management of wastewater treatment to the Eugene-Springfield community–24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Our work is driven by our commitments to:
- High Environmental Standards
- Fiscal Management that is effective and efficient
- A successful intergovernmental partnership
- Maximum reliability and useful life of regional assets and infrastructure
- Public awareness and understanding of MWMC, the regional wastewater system,
and its objective for maintaining water quality and a sustainable environment.
MWMC Partnership Video
Check out the MWMC’s Partnership Video below to learn more about the importance of clean water and how we work to protect it alongside a variety of partners.